Immerse yourself in the history, myths, and legends of York on a guided walking tour through the city. Start outside York Minster and pass into the Shambles admiring the Medieval architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet near to the Statue of Constantine the great, to be found at the South side of York Minster, opposite the Roman Column. Look for the circular Rose window above the doors of the Cathedral. Tour booking times are the departure times, please arrive 10 minutes earlier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour takes place all weathers.
- The tour includes heights and uneven streets.