Indulge in a delightful cruise with a selection of dainty home-made sandwiches, delicious finger desserts and fruit scone with preserve and cream. All served with freshly brewed tea and coffee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
King's Staith Landing, King's Staith, York, YO1 9SN (across from the Queen's Hotel and outside the King's Arms and Lowther public houses)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, the Afternoon Tea Cruise does not sail on a wheelchair accessible vessel and so there will be some steps before you get to your table
- Please note there are also no baby changing facilities, highchair facilities or push-chair storage on this vessel
- Most dietary requirements are catered for, but need to be requested when booking