Take an early evening stroll from the dawn of Christianity to the modern-day with a small guided group tour. Experience a side of York you would never see from an open-topped bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in the square in front of the Central Library (York Explore Library and Archive) Yo1 7DS. The guide will have a sign with your name to ensure that you can find us.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes recommended as you will be on your feet though York is forgivingly flat
- Suitable for all ages - family groups especially welcome
- No ghosts: this tour does not include any phantoms or ghost stories and is child-friendly