Embark on a guided tour from the dawn of Christianity to the birth of the Kit Kat. Experience the historic beauty of York's city center and come across the Museum Gardens and York Minster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in the square outside the Central Library (York Explore Library and Archive) YO1 7DS. The guide will have a sign with the names of all participants on the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as you will be on your feet though York is forgivingly flat.
- Suitable for all ages - family groups especially welcome
- Well-behaved dogs can come along too!
- Please note this is a walking tour of the city - admission to the Minster is not included