Enjoy 75 spooky minutes of sightseeing in York on board the Ghost Bus! Your creepy conductor will show you the city’s top sights and give you bone-chilling and humorous insights into some of the more gruesome events in York’s past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a comedy horror sightseeing tour through York
- See the sights of one of England's most haunted cities
- Let your creepy conductor's narration send chills down your spine
- Admission fees
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Departs from Bus Stop (RE) by York Station on Station Road by the Royal York Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour operator takes no responsibility for items left on the bus. Personal items are carried at the owner's risk and the tour operator takes no responsibility for items damaged or lost.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking (other than bottled water) are not permitted on the bus.