This tour will take you off the beaten track to fascinating places you won’t see on a typical bus or walking tour. Traveling on cycle paths and designated lanes at a leisurely pace, you'll discover factual and good-humored facts about the history of York
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Outside Brew York, Unit 6, Enterprise Park, Walmgate, York, YO1 9TT .Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Am I required to wear a helmet? No, but for safety’s sake, we strongly recommend it. A range of adjustable helmets available, or feel free to bring your own.
- Is the tour suitable for children? The minimum age for riders is 12 years, and 12 to 16-year-olds must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Sorry, no exceptions. It is also recommended that ‘soon-to-be-mums' avoid the tour as a precautionary measure.
- What do I need to bring? Comfortable riding clothes to match the weather, closed shoes are recommended.