Explore the "Pink City" of Yerevan by visiting Republic square, the Cascade Complex, the Opera and Ballet Theater, and Northern Avenue. Throughout your tour, you will unveil the beauty of this unique city with a background of the majestic Mount Ararat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Yerevan.
- Private group
- Explore the modern city with a history dating back to the 8th century B.C.
- Marvel at the fascinating view of the Biblical Mount Ararat from the Cascade Complex
- Get in touch with the great history of Armenia through the magnificent architectural ensemble that surrounds the Republic Square
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel (if driver only option selected)
- Private guide (if option selected)
- Passengers' insurance
- Comfortable vehicle with Wi-Fi on board
- Bottled water
- City map
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card