Yehliu Geopark Admission Ticket (QR Code Direct Entry)
- Witness the famous Queen’s Head Rock at a must-visit spot in Northern Taiwan
- Discover how seawater and waves transform the cape and rocks into amazing shapes
- Snap photos of the stunning geological formations at Taiwan's Yehliu Geopark
- Benefit from a convenient entry with a QR code on the app
The abundant and diverse geological landscape is enough to take your breath away and leave you marveling at the uncanny work of nature. Admire the coastal views of these unique geological landscapes formed by years of natural erosion.
Yehliu Geopark was once likened to outer space geology by an American cable news network, which dubbed it the most Mars-like rock environment on earth. Spend the day in a beautiful environment equipped with all the necessary facilities from free Wi-Fi service to locker rooms and more.
- Yehliu Geopark admission ticket
- Personal Expense
Prepare for the activity
Direct entry at Yehliu Geopark Gate (see attached photo). How to get there from Taipei: Take bus No. 1815 (to Jinshan Youth Activity Center) at Kuo-Kuana Bus Taipei Terminal (near Taipei Metro's Main Station) and alight at the Yehliu stop. Bus available every 20 minutes (weekdays: 5:40 AM-11 PM; weekends: 6:30 AM-11 PM).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• For children aged 6-11, please buy discounted tickets onsite or buy a full-fare ticket here
• Free daily tour guide service at 10 AM, 10:30 AM, 2 PM, and 2:30 PM, subject to availability.
• Please follow the signs and do not pass the red warning line
• Please note no drones are permitted
• Please keep your dog on a leash at all times for other visitors who are afraid of dogs