Located an hour from Melbourne and known internationally as a quality producer of chardonnay, pinot noir and sparkling wines is the beautiful Yarra Valley. The small group tour visits 5 contrasting vineyards with lunch at Yering Station.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Melbourne Town Hall, Swanston St, MelbourneOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Confirmed bookings cancelled within 24 hours of date of tour – 100% cancellation fee.
- Confirmed bookings cancelled within 72 hours of date of tour – 50% cancellation fee.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Reconfirmation of pick up time and driver details will be advised via email or mobile the evening prior.
- Dress code is smart casual. No singlets or thongs.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.