On this tour, you will visit the most important places in Yangon. Be fully satisfied as your experienced guide shares not only the history but also the culture and religion of the city and its people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As you will be visiting religious sites, please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, and remember to take off your shoes and socks when entering pagoda areas
- Please note the Bogyoke Market and National Museum are closed on Mondays and public holidays
- This tour is not available during the Water Festival between 12 and 18 April 2019 and 2020