Explore the bustling market of the locals in Yangon on 4 hours. You will walk around Chinatown, learn about the long history, and enjoy the culinary goods of the country and have a chance to admire the golden pavilion pagodas.
What to Expect
In this leisurely walking tour you have chance to get close to the people and typical sites of the region. To help you understand more about the long history of the land, your guide is always willing to show you distinctive characteristics of the town in all aspects: its history, colonial past, landmarks, and even friendly people. Your walk leads you through amazing corners of the city before reaching the end point- Chinatown- where you can see the culture of a small part of China.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel inside China Town (a transportation surcharge of 40 USD will be applied for clients stay in hotels which are not inside China Town or the city center). Your beautiful walk will start on St. Mary’s Cathedral passing by some famous sites of the city center including Sule Pagoda, City Hall, Independence Monument, and the bustling Chinatown.
- English speaking guide (other language guide on request)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
What's Not Included
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal Expenses
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)