Learn not only about the spiritual heart of the Buddhism but also discover the natural beauty of the region around Kyaikhtiyo. This is an adventure trip as you must take a ride by an open truck from the base camp to the mountain top.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As you will be visiting religious sites, please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, and remember to take off your shoes and socks when entering pagoda areas
- This tour is not available during the Water Festival between 12 and 18 April 2020