Experience the spirit of Yala National Park on safari to spot leopards, elephants, sloth bears, and more. In your private jeep, explore this beautiful landscape and see incredible animals in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pickup and drop-off at Yala, Kirinda, Palatupana, Tissamaharama, Kataragama, Weerawila and Hambantota area hotels.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please inform the supplier of your hotel pickup details from Tissamaharama, Kataragama, or Yala Area:
- Tissamaharama Area - Morning Tour - 4.45 AM - 5AM; Afternoon Tour - 2.00PM
- Kataragama/Yala Area/Hambantota - Morning 5AM; Afternoon Tour- 2.00PM
- Wear light, cotton clothes such as T-shirts,shorts/trousers which will help you be comfortable whilst traveling in the park. It is best to wear dark coloured clothing that blends in with the environment. Bringing a hat and sun protection is recommended