See the Riviera Maya! Fly over the treetops on zip lines, drive an amphibious vehicle through the caves and jungle, and swim in underground rivers.…
Visit Xplor Park in Mexico and live an adventure at the heart of the Riviera Maya. Fly over treetops, drive an amphibious vehicle through the jungle,…
Spend a day discovering the unique attractions of the Xplor Park in the Riviera Maya. Fly over treetops on ziplines, explore the underground network…
Spend an evening of fabulous adventure at the amazing Xplor Park in Cancun. Enjoy 6 hours of thrilling activities, including rafting down underground…
Feel the adrenaline of the Primax4 Dolphin Swim Program and Xplor Park Activities together! An amazing combination in the Riviera Maya that you can’t…
Tour the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, one of the New7Wonders of the World, enjoy the many facilities of the Mayaland Resort, and experience…
The Xplor Park in Cancun promises exhilarating fun for the whole family. What are the best activities there?
Ever wanted to fly over a rainforest? At Xplor, you can! If you can keep your eyes off the view 45 meters below, you can also see the Caribbean Sea looming in the distance.
Drive through the jungle... and then into a water-filled cave! Isn't technology amazing?
As you swim through the cave, discover rock formations that seem to have existed before time began.
Exclusive to Xplor Fuego, which opens at night, you can paddle through the rock formations while feeling like a video game character!
If all that activity has made you hungry for something a little more cultural, check out the archeological site of Chichen Itza, an old Mayan settlement.
Summer is obviously high season, so it will be busier and hotter then - however, since so many of the activities are water-based or take place in cool caves, the heat shouldn't stop you from going.
Monday to Saturday, from 9:00AM to 5:00PM. Xplor Fuego is open on the same days, from 5:30PM to 10:30PM.
You're going to get wet and possibly also muddy, so don't wear your best clothes - make sure it's comfortable and that you're wearing sturdy shoes. Best to bring along a swimsuit and sunscreen, too. For many activities, you will have to wear a safety harness and helmet, which are provided.
Entrance to the park is $119 per person, with children under five years old getting in for half the price.
- When to visitXplor Park, Monday through Saturday 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Xplor Fuego, Monday through Saturday 5:30PM to 10:30PM.
- What is the price?Tickets for the park are $119 per person, children under 5 are half price.
- Will I need a guide?A guide to the park is not necessary, but might be worth it to check out the best-selling tours in the area.
- How to get thereXplor offers a safe and secure shuttle service round trip from many hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Additional tipsBe prepared to get wet and to be in the sun. | Water shoes are recommended during your visit, and the park sells them.