Uncover the history of the Terracotta Army and discover one of the oldest UNESCO World Heritage Sites in existence on this tour from Xi'an.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Free pickup and drop-off at any downtown Xian hotel. Hotels out of 3rd Ring Road (like but not limited to Le Meridian, Chateau Star River Shaanxi Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn Xian High-tech Zone) of Xi'an has to come to a given place for pickup and drop-off.
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- It's the Terracotta Army Museum's official policy that every ticket must be booked with visitor's passport number and name in advance online. Please provide correct passport info at time of booking. Inconsistent numbers and names might cause admission denial at the museum.
- Please understand this tour is a group tour. The tour lasts about 6-7 hours, with the starting and ending time dependent on the number of participants on the day. If you need to rush for an airplane or a train, please consult before you book.