Xi'an: Classic 1-day Private Tour with Lunch
From $119 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from your Xi'an Hotel
- Encounter the 2200-year-old Terracotta Warriors
- Walk or bike around the top of the City Wall to have a bird's-eye view of the ancient city
- Experience a different culture at the Muslim Quarter and the Great Mosque
- Taste local foods and shop for sourvenirs and knick knacks
Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum (2.5 hours)
The Terracotta Army is one of the top attractions in China. It is significant because the hundreds of detailed life-size models represent the army that triumphed over all other Chinese armies in the Warring States Period. It is considered one of the greatest archaeological sites in the world, and one of the greatest discoveries of the 20th century.
Lunch at a local restaurant
City Wall (1 hour) Biking is optional
This massive city wall is the landmark of Xi’an, standing for more than 700 years guarding the inner city. You may walk or bike near the city wall for a nice view of the city. It will take 1.5 hours to bike around the wall, or just 30 minutes to bike around a section of the wall.
Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square (30 min)
Your guide will show you the best place to get photos of the Bell and Drum Towers at this square.
Great Mosque (30 min)
The Great Mosque, located at 30 Huajue (Change Feeling) Lane in the center of the city, is the largest and one of the most important Islamic sites of worship in China.
The Muslim Quarter is a fantastic place to wonder about. All shops and restaurants on this street are operated by Muslims. Food and souvenir stalls line the narrow alleys and sell almost anything you can expect.
Drop-off back at your hotel.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Private car service
- A La Carte lunch will be served in a local restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities to guides
Product ID: 60989