Travel back 2,000 years to see the first emperor of China’s Terracotta Warriors and horses on a full-day tour from Xi’an. Then enjoy a spa treatment fit for an emperor at the relaxing Huaqing Aegean International Hot Springs Resort and Spa.
What to Expect
Enjoy an 8-hour combination tour of one of China’s must-see attractions at the Terracotta Warriors of Xi’an, then get some well-deserved relaxation at a famous hot springs resort.
Your guide will show you around the different pits of the Terracotta Warriors site, where more than 8,000 soldiers, 130 bronze chariots, and nearly 700 horses are on show. Admire the impressive display of Emperor Qin’s wealth as you see the exhibits of his mausoleum. Your guide will tell stories about the emperor, his rule, and his incredible funerary art.
Next enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal at a local family’s home before going to the Huaqing Aegean International Hot Springs Resort and Spa; one of the most popular hot springs resorts in Xi'an.
The resort uses the same hot springs that were used by Chinese emperors thousands of years ago. Relax in 26 different hot spring pools including the herb pool, jasmine pool, and tea pool.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Lunch or dinner, depending on tour option chosen
- Admission to the Terracotta Warriors
- 2 hours at Huaqing Aegean Hot Springs
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
• 2-hour spa services include all hot spring pool options. Massage available for an additional fee.
• Please be advised you must bring your own swimwear and change of clothes (if necessary).