Climb high into the clouds in a comfortable cable car to the top of Mount Huashan. Snap pictures of the mountain's three famous peaks and gaze out at the natural beauty of Xi'an, the ancient capital of Shaanxi Province and the start of the silk road.
What to Expect
Xi'an offers the traveler a diverse and spectacular place to spend some time. For over 1,000 years, and through 12 Dynasties, this land has served as the bedrock of Chinese culture and power, and offers a great number of precious relics and historical sites to explore.
Today, you will head up Mount Huashan by the modern cable car that brings you to the top of this towering 7,086ft (2,160.5m) peak. Known in China as one of the five great mountains, you will be awed by its famous precipice. Snap some pictures of the three peaks of the mountain: the towering South Peak, the eastern peak known as Morning Sun Peak, and the beautiful western peak, called Lotus Peak.
The day includes a transfer to the cable car and back, and can be adjusted for the number of people in your group.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable.
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. Price for child is 80% of adult price. Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size.