Spend all day learning the secrets to train these inteligent and beautiful animals in the Riviera Maya at Delphinus Xel-Ha. Be a Dolphin Trainer for a day and get to know the dolphins closer and enjoy activities such as the footpush! Duration: 8 hours.
What to Expect
Experience a deeper relationship with the dolphin! With Delphinus Trainer for a Day program you will get to know scientific information about our breeding program, veterinary training and scientific research.
Also you will learn training techniques and about dolphin's diet and veterinarian monitoring in order to mantain the wellbeing of the dolphins.
This is definetely the best program for people who wants to get to know to the dolphins more closely.
Trainer for a day lasts 8 hours, which includes 200 minutes in the water.
During your time in the water you will enjoy the Dolphin Primax Program, in a group of 8 persons, where you will do fun activities with the dolphin such as handshake, dancing, receive a dolphin kiss, the footpush and more!
Other languages: French. Ask for availability and schedules.
- Dolphin Trainer program for one day
- Rounded Transportation If you are lodged at Riviera Maya Hotels.
- Free diploma, t-shirt and 1 photo with trainers staff.
- Facilities: towels, bathrooms, showers and dressing room
- 200 minutes in the water with dolphins. Includes Primax swim with dolphins program.
- Familiarization tour and general information about the dolphinarium and its specimens.
- Delphinus training model with reinforcers.
- Activities related with training and dolphin care.
- Participants shall have the opportunity to interact with the dolphins while they carry out regular trainers’ tasks.
- Lunch and beverages (non alcoholic beverages)
- Admission to Xel-Ha Park.
What's Not Included
- Photo and DVD of the program.
Know Before You Go
The minimum age to enjoy this activity is 13 years old. Children between 9 to 12 most be in company of an adult (Both pay Ticket).
For safety of the swimmers, dolphins and trainers, and distractions reasons, is not allowed to bring photo or video cameras to the wet areas of the dolphinariums.
Cancellation policy: All cancellations are subject to 8% charge of the total amount as a handling fee. Cancellations should be made up to 2 working days prior to the visit date, Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM GMT 06:00. ”No-shows” and/or Last Minute Cancellations (same day) will be charged in Full Amount.