Visit Xcaret Park and see more than 40 different attractions, enjoying access to exclusive areas. Run, swim, and sun yourself to your heart's content in this modern-day Garden of Eden.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Contact the tour operator 24 hours before your tour to arrange your hotel pickup time. If for any reason the operator cannot pickup from your hotel, they will arrange a nearby meeting point for pickup.
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the Xcaret Night Show and go on a fabulous journey through Mexican and Mayan history
- Visit Xcaret Aquarium, and be transported to the depths of the Caribbean Sea
- Take a nature walk on the tropical jungle trail and observe the beautiful animals and exotic birds in the wild tropical forest
- Access to Area Plus facilities
- Locker and use of snorkeling equipment (refundable deposit of USD 20)
- 1 Buffet lunch including one beer and unlimited beverages (sodas, lemonades and coffee) inside the restaurant
- Exhibitions and cultural tours
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico
- Aquatic activities in the underground river
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Dressing rooms and showers
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools
- Rest areas, lounge chairs and hammocks
- Coral Reef Aquarium
- House of Whispers
- Breeding Farm fauna
- St. Francis of Assisi Chapel
- Mexican Cemetery of the Mayan people
- And many more attractions
- Swim with dolphins
- Shark Interactive Adventure
- Sea Trek/ Snuba Reef/ Snuba Family/ Snorkeling Tour
- Temascal/ Cava: Mexican Wine Tasting/ Xpa/ Tlachco Dinner/ Photos
- All excluded activities can be purchased seperately
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit ($25 USD).
- The park is open all year from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm.
- Please help us protect the environment by using eco-friendly sunblock and suntan lotions.
- Food & drinks are not allowed into the park.
- You round trip includes transportation in an air-conditioned bus with a professional tour conductor. Once you arrive in Cancun you will have access to Xcaret from 8.30 a.m. - 9.30 p.m. which also allows guests to enjoy the Xcaret night show and the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration. If that wasn't good enough, we also provide a delicious lunch buffet and 10% off the Snorkelling Tour, Snuba Reef, Snuba Family or Temascal.