Visit Xcaret Park and see more than 40 different attractions, enjoying access to exclusive areas. Run, swim, and sun yourself to your heart's content in this modern-day Garden of Eden.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- The time in your ticket is informative. To find out the exact time and meeting point you must call the activity provider at least 24 hours prior to the visit date purchased. If you have booked this activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you must contact Grupo Xcaret immediately after booking to confirm your reservation. The guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with our logo on the back for easy identification. Upon your pickup, please present your printed or digital voucher and photo ID for boarding the bus to obtain a bracelet for entering into the park.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit ($25 USD).
- The park is open all year from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm.
- Please help us protect the environment by using eco-friendly sunblock and suntan lotions.
- Food & drinks are not allowed into the park.
- You round trip includes transportation in an air-conditioned bus with a professional tour conductor. Once you arrive in Cancun you will have access to Xcaret from 8.30 a.m. - 9.30 p.m. which also allows guests to enjoy the Xcaret night show and the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration. If that wasn't good enough, we also provide a delicious lunch buffet and 10% off the Snorkelling Tour, Snuba Reef, Snuba Family or Temascal.