Climb aboard and ride a historic tram into the Wroclaw of the past. See the ulica Świdnicka, the Jewish quarter, and the Ostrów Tumski island, and visit the Centennial Hall or Japanese Garden.
What to Expect
Travel by one of the three historic trams through Wroclaw. Depending on the group size and time of year, ride with Juliusz, Baba Jaga, or Jas i Malgosa. In the summer, enjoy the view from the open cars; in winter, benefit from the coziness of the heated cars.
The tram awaits at the Wroclaw Opera, the start of your tour. Climb aboard with your guide and take a trip through time. Discover the ulica Świdnicka and pass by the old Wertheim department store, before heading into the Jewish quarter, around the marketplace and to Ostrów Tumski island. Then pass the botanical gardens and zoo. Stop for 15 minutes at the Centennial Hall to visit the Japanese Garden or the hall itself with an impressive water show every hour.
Head back to the old town over the Grunwaldzki Bridge and end the tour where you started, back at the Wroclaw Opera. If you wish, you may stop at the marketplace.
What's Not Included
- Ride on the historic tram (small, historic tram with 12 seats (499 zl per group) or large, historic tram with 50 seats (599 zl per group))
- Payment should be made in cash on location to the guide
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Participants can get headphones upon request, as the inside of the tram can get quite loud
• The smaller trams are closed off and heated in the winter. The larger trams are open and travel only during the summer
• The trams do not run regularly, only by rental by a specific group
• The round trip must be booked and confirmed by email or telephone at least 3 days in advance