A cruise on a ship and a short walk around the Old Town of Wrocław. Firstly, get to know the most beautiful monuments in the Old Town. Following a short walk, you will board a ship and sail for an hour along the Oder River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Market Square, old town hall, at the entrance to the restaurant "PIWNICA SWIDNICKA", Rynek Ratusz 1. (You will see a decorated writing and massive wooden door)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The ticket for the river cruise must be purchased separately on the day for €9 in cash on spot at the captain.
- APPLIES TO SMALL GROUPS OF UP TO 9 PEOPLE: it may happen that there are no other people willing to go on a cruise on a large ship. In this case, the cruise will take place on a small boat for PLN 50/person. (minimum number of people: 2)