Explore the history of Wroclaw from the medieval ages, World War II and the Polish People's Republic to nowadays. See the best places, which are known only to locals. Encounter the new history with funny stories and explore the everyday life of Wroclaw.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Plac Solny, 52-443 Wrocław, under the "spire" monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶