Discover the most beautiful sights of Wroclaw in five hours with four entries. The program includes the marketplace and the cathedral island, a boat trip on the Oder as well as a visit to the Jahrhunderthalle and a Japanese garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Market Square, Old Town Hall, outside the Piwnica Swidnicka restaurant. Adress: Wroclaw Ratusz 1. (You will see decorative writing and a massive wooden door)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The University is open until 2:30 PM during the season (closed on Wednesdays). At official city events, the university can sometimes be closed to the public all day long
- There are toilets in the university
- Jahrhunderthalle is open until 6:30 PM during the season. At official events, the Centennial Hall can sometimes be closed to the public all day long. In the Jahrhunderthalle you can visit the interactive museum or just the dome hall separately
- The ships operate from March to November. The ships have three decks and are protected from the rain, have toilets and seats. The seats are not reserved. The boat takes about 25-30 minutes and 20 minutes back. In the winter months, you can use public trams instead of the ship