Sample the foods of Poland on a 3-hour walking tour of Wroclaw, and sample local specialties and ingredients as you learn more about the city’s culinary habits. Discover traditional food in authentic restaurants in the company of other food lovers.
What to Expect
Discover the rich culinary scene of Wroclaw on a 3-hour food tour of one of Poland’s most culturally diverse and energetic cities.
Visit 4 local eateries to taste 8 to 10 different Polish dishes, all served with a soft drink. The restaurants you will visit are varied, but all allow you to experience how Poland’s cuisine evolved during different periods of its development.
Your guide will give you a traditional Polish welcome, and then take you on a figurative historical journey from the Middle Ages to the days of Communist rule. Discover how Polish food is made, and learn where the best food shops, restaurants and cafés are in the city. With dedicated food lovers as your guide, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the experience.
- Local English speaking guide
- Tastings of 8 to 10 different types of food from local restaurants
- A bottle of water and soft beverage
- Coffee, tea and homemade Polish dessert
- Loads of culinary, cultural and historical anecdotes
- Introduction to the top places to eat, drink and shop for food lovers
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Additional food or beverages
Pregierz Rynek in Central Market (In front of Mc Donald's), Wroclaw