Explore Wrocław with a city tour and gondola trip. Visit St. Elizabeth's Church and the university, where you can enjoy impressive views from the Mathematical Tower. Then explore the city further from the Oder River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Polish
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the Piwnica Swidnicka restaurant in the Old Town Hall at Market Square, Wroclaw Ratusz 1. You will see decorative writing and a wooden door.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Boats and gondolas run between April 1 and October 30
- The ticket for the river cruise must be purchased separately on the day for €9 in cash on spot at the captain
- APPLIES TO SMALL GROUPS OF UP TO 5 PEOPLE: it may happen that there are no other people willing to go on a cruise on a large gondola. In this case, the cruise will take place on a small boat for PLN 50/person. (minimum number of people: 2)