Sample traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavors on this food tour in Wroclaw. Try various dishes, appetizers, and desserts. Get an interesting lesson about the customs, traditions, and history of Poland in a fun and tasty way with a licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- In case one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- In the premium 5-hours version you need to choose from beer tasting or vodka tasting, please inform the local partner when booking