The Flower of Europe, the Venice of the North, the Meeting Place – although some of these names are maybe exaggerated, the city has a unique character worth exploring! During this tour you wil visit the most important places in the city center of Wroclaw.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy the beautiful architecture on the Market Square
- Visit the University Quarter
- See the modern architecture of the Market Hall
- Discover the romantic atmosphere of the Cathedral Island
- Professional local guide
- Free travel consultation with the guide
- Food and drink recommendations
- Transport costs
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Breslauer Marktplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The University Museum is closed on Wednesdays and public holidays.
- All tickets (University Museum, Baroque Chapels in Wroclaw Cathedral) can be paid on site (in cash).