Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Europe on this private 8-hour tour of Wroclaw. Enjoy a relaxing drive around the most popular places in Wroclaw. See the city from various angles, with stops at all the top visitor attractions.
What to Expect
This private 8-hour tour of Wroclaw is an excellent option for visitors who would like to see the most interesting attractions and places in the city in one day. With transfers and support all the way, you can explore many of the great attractions in the city.
Customers can choose which attractions they would like to see from the list below:
• Explore the Old Town Square and its vicinity, where you can admire the splendid architecture in the historical center, a social place full of cultural events
• Visit the Racławice Panorama, a monumental cycloramic painting depicting the Battle of Racławice
• Explore the impressive 3 floors of the National Museum, home to one of the largest collections of Polish art
• Visit Century Hall and the Pergola, a historical building with a multimedia fountain nearby, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Explore Ostrow Tumski and the cathedral, the oldest part of Wroclaw with the Gothic church placed on the island between branches of the Odra River
• Enjoy a cruise on the Odra River, the second largest river in Poland, allowing you to admire the breathtaking views of the Old Town and the beautiful city bridges including the famous Grunwaldzki suspension bridge
• Visit Wakepark, and open-air water park with a wide range of water sports including wakeboarding, waterskiing, and water scooters
• Enjoy a trip to Wroclaw Zoo, the biggest zoo in Poland
- Transfers around Wroclaw (120 kilometers)
- Airport pick-up
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund