From Krakow you can easily jump to another cities, so let’s go for it and see amazing Wroclaw! Prepare yourself for a full day exploration, see the best iconic sights like Town Hall, University,& more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Krakow
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Check your email the day before the tour.
- Please note that the mode of transport depends on the selected option.
- All guests must provide their full name and date of birth.
- The train option includes pickup at your accommodation and one-way transfer to the train station in Krakow by private car and two-way train tickets to Wroclaw. Confirm the travel details on the train ticket sent via email. The guide will meet you at Wroclaw Central Railway Station.
- The car option includes private car transfers to Wroclaw with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Krakow. The guide will meet you in Wroclaw city center.
- We will arrange transfers in a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, or in a larger van for groups of 5+ people.You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.
- Admission to churches during masses and special events is restricted.
- From October to April, the Cathedral’s Observation Tower is open only Tuesday-Sunday.
- Lunch can be arranged upon request.