Hop aboard a historically-inspired trolley for an engaging and humorous tour of Manitoba's capital. Discover what to go back and explore while visiting Winnipeg on this 2-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour boards in front of the Fort Garry Hotel, at 222 Broadway. Boarding begins approximately 10 minutes before the start of the tour. As there is no assigned seating, you might want to arrive a little early to grab a seat of your choice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is not a 'hop-on-hop-off' style tour. Your guide will be introducing you to Winnipeg’s best sites and you are welcome to return to explore them further at your leisure.
- The trolley does not have a wheelchair lift; riders who are able to get out of their wheelchair can be accommodated.
- Optional gratuities are not included