Relax before your departure or in-between flights at the premium lounge at Winnipeg International Airport. Choose from several options depending on how much time you need.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Plaza Premium Lounge (Near Gate 5), Departures Level, Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport The lounge is located airside within the restricted area where passengers departing have cleared customs and passport control and for transit passengers who have cleared transit customs and security control. An onward flight boarding pass is required.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You must bring a valid passport and boarding pass and enter directly with your GetYourGuide voucher
- The lounge is located in the restricted area. To access the lounge, you must have already checked in for your onward flight and be in possession of a valid boarding pass
- Your visit may be extended for an additional fee, payable on the day of your stay, subject to availability
- Infants below 2 years old enter free of charge. Children 18 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult