Escape central London and enjoy a half-day tour of Windsor. Journey by coach to the historic town, and benefit from entrance to Windsor Castle. See one of the palaces of the royal family, and get some free time to explore the castle and grounds.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Departs from opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) at 9:50 AM. Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Postcode as a guideline for directions is SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please check the Windsor Castle website for any specific aspects of the castle you wish to visit, as they may be closed on the day you wish to travel even if the castle itself is open to visitors (for example, the State Apartments).