This cruise transfer blends the elegance and Roman history of the city of Bath with the majestic Royal Windsor, home to the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, and the setting for the recent wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour guide will be waiting from 8:00 AM, outside the customs exit of your cruise terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and is subject to last-minute closures.
- This service is available on all dates from April to November when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Cunard, Princess, and Azamara cruise ships are visiting Southampton. If you are disembarking one of these ships and your ship docks late, the tour will wait for you.
- This service is also available to passengers on other ships not listed when dates and arrival times coincide with the ships listed. Please note you will need to make your own way to the ship if the tour is servicing on that date.
- Each person is allowed a maximum of 2 items of hold luggage (23kg each) and 1 item of carry-on luggage (10kg).
- Should you wish to bring any mobility aids (wheelchairs or walkers) you MUST contact the operator in advance and provide full dimensions and weight. These items must be able to be folded and stored in the luggage hold. Wheelchairs must be counted as 1 item of your hold luggage.