Enjoy one of England’s most picturesque regions on a full-day tour of the Lake District. Visit mysterious Castlerigg Stone Circle and Lakeland villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Between Monday, September 19, 2022 and Friday, November 18, 2022 there are road closures on the A592 (Ullswater); this means between Mondays to Fridays during the dates above the tour will visit 8 lakes, missing out Ullswater and Brotherwaters. Diversions are via the A591. Your driver guide will use their experience to show the best of the Lakes
- Children must be 5 years or older
- There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible