Enjoy one of England’s most picturesque regions on a full-day tour of the Lake District. Visit mysterious Castlerigg Stone Circle and Lakeland villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Westmorland and Furness Council are working towards upgrading and improving the safety of the A592 (Kirkstone Pass) which connects Windermere to Brotherswater and Ullswater
- Unfortunately this does mean the road is closed for specific periods throughout the year, including 5th June 2023 – 3rd July 2023, 2nd October – 16th October and 1st March 2024 – 22nd March 2024
- Apologies for the inconvenience, please note the tours will still be running as usual but with a temporarily diverted route during this period
- Children must be 5 years or older
- There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible