Lake District 10 Lakes Spectacular Day TourProduct ID: 26610
From $38 per personBook now
- Explore one of the most scenic locations in England
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Lake District's highest peaks from Castlerigg Stone Circle
- Treat yourself to lunch in the beautiful village of Keswick
- Travel in small groups for a more intimate experience
During the 8-hour excursion, you will drive over passes, through beautiful valleys, see waterfalls, and pause for breath in traditional Lakeland villages. There will be plenty of stops to admire the views and take photographs, providing a great introduction to the Lake District, and a taster for exploring further.
See the region’s most spectacular sights, such as Borrowdale Valley, Newlands Valley, Thirlmere, and Grasmere. A definite highlight will be the Castlerigg Stone Circle, one of the most famous stone circles in the country, where you will get picture-perfect views of the Lake District’s highest peaks. You will also break for lunch in Keswick, where you can try a typical pub meal, or seek out a charming restaurant in your own time.
- Tour guide
- Lake cruise
The tour departs from outside the Windermere Tourist information Center at 09:30. Alternatively, complimentary hotel and guest house pick-ups and drop-offs in the Windermere, Bowness, and Ambleside areas are available on request. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please specify pick-up point when booking, otherwise Windermere Tourist Information Centre will be treated as the pick-up point
• Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
• Routes are subject to change without notice and the vendor reserves the right to alter tours in the event of severe inclement weather, traffic congestion, or for operational reasons
Product ID: 26610