Get off the beaten track and enjoy a full-day tour exploring the Western Lake District. Experience England’s steepest passes, visit the splendid 14th Century Muncaster Castle, and admire Britain’s favorite view at Wastwater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Children must be 5 years or older
- There will be a designated lunch stop where it will be possible to buy lunch
- There will be toilet stops en route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Routes are subject to change in the event of severe inclement weather, traffic congestion or for operational reasons