Discover the true and unbelievable stories of the giants of American History who lived here. They walked the streets of Williamsburg as living, loving, fighting human beings with personal stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The guide will be standing outside the entrance to Kimball Theater in the center of Duke of Gloucester Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile