Hop aboard the Grand Canyon Railway for an unforgettable trip to the Grand Canyon. Marvel at the Arizona countryside as you delight in the retro interior and travelling minstrels along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please allow a minimum of 1 hour before departure time to pick up tickets. The customer whose name is on the reservation will need to present a photo I.D. to receive train tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Coach tickets offer bench seating under large windows to give you a close but comfortable ride. Upgrade to first-class to enjoy complimentary refreshments and larger seats for an even more relaxed experience
- Coach Class and First Class cars are handicapped accessible, with ADA-compliant rest rooms, and power lifts available at both depots. There is also space on the train to store most wheelchairs, power chairs, and scooters