Explore out-of-the-way spots in Curacao on a full-day jeep tour. Head out on an off-roading adventure in the morning to the island’s rough north-eastern area. Go swimming and snorkeling in the afternoon at Playa Lagun, where sea turtles are often spotted.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Go off-roading to explore the North-Eastern part of the island
- Discover the underwater world by a snorkel stop at a local beach
- Pick-up and drop off at the port or accommodations in the Willemstad area
- Professional guide
- Drinks (water and local lemonade)
- Local snacks
- Snorkeling equipment
- The local restaurant will offer special service just for you and Curacao-Actief, and has local dishes as well as more common international dishes for you to choose from. We will present you with the menu at pickup so that we can place your order early in advance and have no valuable time wasted at the restaurant as your lunch will be ready.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- - This is a full day tour from 09:00 - 16:00 with pick-up as early as 08:00 depending on your accommodation's location
- - Please wear sneakers, closed-toe shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops!
- - Please remember to bring your swimwear, towels and sun protection. A hat or cap is recommended
- - Snorkel experience is not required but participants should be able to swim. Otherwise, you can just relax on the beach
- - Please note that this tour is not recommended for guests with joint or back problems, pregnant women or small children. A minimum age of 6 years is advised
- - Please leave all valuables such as credit cards, passports and expensive cameras in your room as the open vehicle will be left unattended
- - This tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers to operate