Cruise to the exclusive Spanish water lagoon with the most expensive homes, boats and mangrove islands, forrest. Jump off to swim and snorkel around shipwrecks, have a beach break relax or swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
Select participants and date
Pick-up for cruise ship passengers: the yacht departs from the ship pier. Please proceed past the security gate where tour buses pick up passengers. Here you will see your guide, holding a sign that says, "Adventure Tours Curaçao." Please note that all departure times are based on the local time in port. Ships do not always adjust their clocks to the local time, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct time. You can ask on board, or on shore to determine the local time, or you can go to www.worldtimeserver.com.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Special pick-up service for Cruiseline passengers and hotel guests. Pick-ups start 30 minutes after cruise ship arrival.
- On certain days of the week non group departures are available. Mail at email@example.com if you require pick up service. Common pick up fees applies.