Boat Tour of Curacao Spanish Lagoon and SnorkelingProduct ID: 28540
From $990 Per group up to 10Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up from Curacao hotels available
- Visit 2 lagoons on a boat cruise of Curacao
- Cruise the coast of Curacao, passing different beaches, coves and bays
- Swim in the refreshing waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Snorkel around the corals and reefs of a tugboat shipwreck
Step aboard a 50-foot, 2 deck yacht and relax in the Caribbean sun as your captain and crew do all the work. Sunbathe or sit back and enjoy a drink while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Spanish water lagoon.
During your cruise, stop at one of the island’s most beautiful beaches where you can take a quick splash in the warm waters of the Caribbean.
Stop at one of Curacao's best snorkeling sites, where a tugboat shipwreck lies on the protected southeast side of Caracas Bay. The tugboat sank 25 years ago and is now home to a wide array of marine life. Snorkel among colorful coral, morays, scorpionfish, lobsters, and schools of tropical fish.
- Captain and guide
- Snorkel equipment
- Pick-up service
- Snacks (chips, cheese and pineapple, fresh fruit, soda, water, and fruit punch)
Pick-up for cruise ship passengers: the yacht departs from the ship pier. Please proceed past the security gate where tour buses pick up passengers. Here you will see your guide, holding a sign that says, "Adrenaline Tours Curaçao." Please note that all departure times are based on the local time in port. Ships do not always adjust their clocks to the local time, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct time. You can ask on board, or on shore to determine the local time, or you can go to www.worldtimeserver.com. (Open in Google Maps)
• On certain days of the week non group departures are available.
Product ID: 28540