Explore the rugged nature of the north coast of Curaçao on a half-day jeep tour. Visit the Shete Boka National Park and watch the sea crash against the coral rocks, form a natural jacuzzi, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Pickup can commence from as early as 08:00 AM, depending on the location of your accommodation
- It is recommended to wear sneakers, closed shoes or hiking boots with a firm grip as the ground is uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. Flip-flops are not allowed
- Bring your swimwear, towels, and sun protection. A hat or cap is also recommended
- This tour is not suitable for people with joint or back problems
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- The advised minimum age is 6 years old
- Please leave all valuables such as credit cards, passports, and expensive cameras in your room as you will be leaving the open vehicle unattended when you visit the often desolate and remote sites.
- You may get dirty
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers to operate