Visit the Belvedere in Vienna and admire the most important collection of Austrian art from the Middle Ages to the present day. Explore one of the most beautiful Baroque buildings in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Optional audio guide
- English, French, Chinese, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Lower Belvedere has now been reopened with the special exhibition of Dali-Freud from 28 January 2022 - 29 May 2022.