The Wieliczka Salt Mine is logged as an official UNESCO World Heritage site. This is the only facility in the world that has been functioning constantly since the Middle Ages. You will see all of the salt mine on the specially prepared tourist route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- - Temperature underground ranges between 14° and 16° C
- - There are around 800 steps on the way (400 steps at the beggining)
- - The tour takes place underground