Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a guided tour. Discover the underground church and vast chambers as you learn about its history of salt extraction since the Middle Ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts in front of the UNESCO sign close to the Salt Mine Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- You choose your preferred start time but it is not guaranteed. You will be informed about the exact starting time the day before the tour
- The tour takes place underground. The temperature underground ranges between 14° and 16° C
- There are around 800 steps on the way (400 steps at the beginning)