Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a guided tour. Discover the underground church and vast chambers as you learn about its history of salt extraction since the Middle Ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, German, Italian, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts in front of the UNESCO sign close to the Salt Mine Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- - Temperature underground ranges between 14° and 16° C
- - There are around 800 steps on the way (400 steps at the beginning)
- - The tour takes place underground