Take a day trip from Krakow to the Auschwitz concentration camp and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Learn about the tragic history of the camp and delve underground into a beautifully carved salt mine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- All pickups are arranged from places with availability to stop, within a 2.5km radius from the Krakow city centre. If your pickup location is in an area beyond this or in an area with limited traffic, then you will be picked you up from the nearest possible pickup place. Please wait at the meeting point 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.