Zoom down a mind-blowing zipline that’s over 2 km long– the longest zipline in the US and Canada. Experience spectacular views full of natural beauty as you whiz through the sky.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 100 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Feel the wind in your hair as you zip +2km across Canada and the USA's LONGEST zipline!
- Ride the Blackcomb Gondola up Blackcomb Mountain to access your first zipline
- Hit max speeds of well over 100 km/h or 62 miles/h
- All necessary equipment
- Professional tour guides
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The Ziptrek branded Kiosk at the base of the Blackcomb Gondola in Whistler's Upper Village. (Blackcomb Day Lodge, 4553 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Minimum weight is 75 lbs (34 kg) and the upper weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg).
- Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian.
- All minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver.
- All tours include stair climbing and trail walking.